Tuesday 12 January 2010

Vintage finds in NZ



 
 
 

Last week Dan and I scored some great vintage (or vintage inspired anyway) finds, so I thought I'd do a little show & tell. The top photo simply confirms my fixation with snapping anything related to coffee and and the coffee making process, but the next ones are of Jason Books, a treasure my Auckland-native friend Anna cottoned me on to. I have a soft spot for second-hand book stores anyway, but this place is the stuff dreams are made of: exposed bricks, loft conversion style, fantastic natural light and a huge selection of old-school books about the Pacific islands. Check, check, check.

Also, went to a vintage shop and got this 1950's inspired dress for $10 - bargain.

All in all, a very good week.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

You look so amazing in that dress. New Zealand must be treating you right!

Nadine said...

I love your dress!! It's adorable!!

And that bookstore sounds amazing!!

Jessica said...

What ab fab pics of you! I've just had a chance to log in and see what you've been upto. So tempting - I'm packing my bags the second I get back from Singapore. You know what I mean... ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails