Tuesday 8 June 2010

Auckland City Guide on Design*Sponge!

I know I'm posting a lot in a short space of time but I had to let you know some exciting news! The city guide for Auckland that my friend Mel and I did for one of our favorite websites, design*sponge, is live!! What a privilege to create this guide for a city and site we both love. Please stop by design*sponge and leave a comment. :)


If you've come here from design*sponge, welcome. I hope you have a little browse around. I've been an expat in Japan, the UK and New Zealand for the past 8 years and just moved back to my hometown of Seattle this week. I blog about creativity, justice, spirituality and the expat life here & hope you enjoy.

Here are some of my favorite posts you might like:
8 countries in 4 years: pros & cons of expat life
Vintage shopping Kiwi style
Do mums have time to be creative?
Fighting for Invisible Things

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Love your Auckland City Guide!! Great job!!

The Wilsons said...

Well done to you & Mel! A FANTASTIC guide! Hope all is well... Sending you loads of love x x

Dee said...

Your city guide is AWESOME Alisha! Well done!

Hope you guys are settling in well... xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails