Wednesday 11 August 2010

Ten on ten photos for August 2010

For my second 10 on 10 I charged my camera last night to prepare. Then I went and left it in the car while it was in the car shop getting checked out for the afternoon, so you're missing out on a large chunk of change here - sorry. But at least I did manage to post ten pictures this time. The more observant of you noticed I shorted you one in July. Again, sorry.

When we weren't waiting for the car I spent a lot of time in the house opening this pandora's box of randomness that has been sitting at my parents house since I moved to England five years ago. I found violin music from high school, baseball card magazines from elementary school, notes from senior year of college and an exotic shoe collection I'd completely forgotten about. I mean, who really needs kimono geta from Japan, hand painted wooden flip flops from Vietnam and impulse-buy clogs from Sweden.In the evening the Roddy's 3 came over for ramen fun and frolics.

Check out other 10 on 10 photo journal entries at the official website and why not join in the fun next month on September 10th (which also happens to somebodies' 5 year anniversary!).

10 comments:

Fiona said...

Great pics! :) Good job!

Casey said...

I love how all your photos are giving me a 70's vibe :) And the ramen looks SO yummy!

Clair said...

I am digging that blanket! I like the last one best - thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

Did you play violin? I keep learning more and more interesting things about you.

Reuben said...

you really dug deep into the archives. the becket is a classic!

Dani said...

These are great!

I'm really loving your 10.

Alisha Tan said...

Hi! Please let us see you and your family's photos.

Nadine said...

Seeing the Pepperdine notebook made me miss college. Amazing four years.

Loved the photos!!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Great set of pictures! Looked like a fun day!

alisha said...

Thanks for all the kind comments! This is a great way to document a day...

Related Posts with Thumbnails